Welcome All- A Few Things to Know

Welcome All- A Few Things to Keep In Mind:

1. Hi all. I'm Storyteller Knight. You can find me on Fictionpress where I write novels about King Arthur, Superheroes and Vampires (but not at the same time) and at Pardon My Sarcasm where I rage about how the republicans are ruining all things.

2. Here is the Master List of books read, books owned and books needed to complete a series. Superscripts next to title links to reviews on this site. Or you can search using the lables.

3. I'm approaching this blog with the assumption that everyone reading already knows the ultimate spoiler of the King Arthur Legend: Everyone Dies. Those who read King Arthur books do so to see different interpretations of the characters and the stories. My goal here is to analyze the effectiveness of those interpretations. Thus, all my reviews will include spoilers.

4. This is not an Arthurian 101 blog. As I said above, I'm assuming that everyone reading already knows the legend and is looking for different interpretations of that legend. Therefore, I'm not going to take time to explain who the characters are and what roles they traditionally play. Links to Arthurian Encyclopedias at the bottom of the page.

5. These reviews are my opinions of the books. I may hate a book you love or I may love a book you hate. If you have a different opinion, write it up. I'd be more than happy to have some guest posts.

6. Please don't ask me (or any of the guest bloggers) to do your homework for you. As I said above, this is a blog dedicated at looking at these books from an Arthurian perspective. If you comment on posts asking us what the theme is or such, we're just going to screw with you.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Under Construction

Hi all,

I'm Storyteller Knight. You can find me on Fictionpress where I have several novel length stories up for viewing and in my corner at Pardon My Sarcasm where I rage about how the Republicans are ruining all things. I have started this blog for the purpose of reviewing books. Specifically Arthurian retellings. I own over 100 books about King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, and I continue to collect them as I find them. So, I thought it would be fun to start reviewing these books as I read/reread them.

Within the next few days I intend to put a master list up of all the books I own, what I have read and what I will be readinging along with the first review or two. So, look forward to things to come.

~Storyteller Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment